1/2 Butternut Pumkin
1 Small Sweet Potato
1/2 Red Onion
1 can Chickpeas
2 small handfuls Baby Spinach
1 small bunch Parsley
Sea Salt & Cracked black Peper
Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Walnuts
– Dice pumpkin, sweet potato & beetroot into small cubes. Combine into a bowl with oil, cumin, salt & pepper.
Mix it together so veggies are covered.
– Lay out veggies on cooking tray and cook for 20 mins at 220 degrees.
– Allow veggies to cool.
– Dice up red onion and parsley
– Combine chickpeas, spinach, red onion, parsley and veggies into a bowl. Mix it together, add a little more salt, pepper and cumin.
– Squeeze over lemon juice, add walnuts and stir through.
– Ready to eat 🙂